Appellation Ventures LLC. is proud to introduce
Seventy Two™ Straight Bourbon Whiskey
Appellation Ventures LLC. produces these fine wines… and bourbon
Now exclusively available to order within the USA and Canada from Appellation Ventures, LLC and FSB within CA.
Our New Partners in the Islands
What could be better than basking in the Island sunshine with a glass of award-winning Esser Wine. You can do just that with our new partners:
- Paradise Cruise Lines
- Alive & Well Resorts - Turks & Caicos
- Blue Illusion Resort - Bahamas
- Mayan Princes Resort - Roatan Honduras
- Pineapple Center retail store - Roatan Honduras
- Roatan Wine Room retail store - Roatan Honduras
- Palms Hotel - Turks & Caicos
- Bimini Resort & Casino - Bimini Bahamas
From the 2019 World Wine Championships [read the Tastings review… ]
Gold and Silver runs in the Appellation Ventures Family of Wines! This just in:
- Gold – 2014 Esser® Cabernet Sauvignon Monterey County $14.99
- Silver – 2015 Esser® Pinot Noir Monterey County $14.99
- Silver – 2017 Esser® Sauvignon Blanc Monterey County $9.99
- Silver – 2017 Crush 8® Chardonnay Monterey County $7.99
One Million and Counting!
We are so pleased to offer you wines of the highest quality. Also, with our latest bottling of Cabernet Sauvignon Paso Robles, we surpassed our ONE MILLIONTH BOTTLE of Esser® Wines produced since our launch of Appellation Ventures LLC. Thanks for sharing in our success. Cheers!
2017 Esser Chardonnay
87 Points / Silver Medal / Best Buy / Highly Recommended
2017 CRUSH 8 Zinfandel
86 Points / Silver Medal / Best Buy
2017 CRUSH 8 Chardonnay
85 Points / Silver Medal / Best Buy
WineLibrary review of Esser 2014 Cabernet Sauvignon
Appellation Ventures, LLC. was formed in early 2013 by seasoned professionals and acquisitioned Esser Vineyards in August of 2013.
Our hard work has translated into highly acclaimed, award winning wines with distribution in 28 countries and 43 states across America, with a 115% sales growth and a growing list of offerings.
Our Winegrower is a Proud Member of the California Sustainable Winegrowing Alliance
Benefiting the environment, the community and high quality grapes and wine.
Certified California Sustainable Winegrowing is a certification program that provides verification by a third-party auditor that a winery or vineyard implements sustainable practices and continuous improvement.
The vision of the Sustainable Winegrowing Program is the long-term sustainability of the California wine community.
For more information, visit: www.sustainablewinegrowing.org